Simple Flashcards Mobile App
A simple flashcards mobile app written in Corona SDK and Lua.
- A working installation of Corona SDK.
Download it at https://coronalabs.com/products/corona-sdk/for free!
- Download the code.
- Download the source code for Simple Flashcards Mobile App to your local computer by clicking the button that says “Download ZIP”.
- Unzip the file to your desktop.
- Open the app.
- Start the Corona Simulator.
- Click File > Open Project, then open the main.lua file.
- You should be able to run the app.
Works on Android, Amazon and Nook.
You can download a full version of this app at http://zendey.com. There is also a more complete mobile version (full app with images, sound, menus) and a web version of this app.
The source code for the apps are also available on my Github account.
- https://github.com/honeysilvas/Flashcards-Mobile-App (mobile)
- https://github.com/honeysilvas/Flashcards-Web-App (web)
This is released under the GPL license so feel free to use.
Contributions are most welcome! Fork, create a pull request at GitHub or email me for more information.
- Honey Silvas
- (Add your name here by contributing!)
For questions, corrections, comments or suggestions, please contact me at: