You can see a working version of this flashcard app at http://zendey.com.
There is also a mobile version of this app and its source code is also available on my Github account.
- A web server with PHP and mySQL.
- Download the code.
- Download the source code for Flashcards Web App to your local computer by clicking the button that says “Download ZIP”.
- Unzip the file to your desktop.
- Import and populate the database.
- Import sql/flashcards.sql into your mySQL database.
- Upload the files to your server.
This is released under the GPL license so feel free to use.
Contributions are most welcome! Fork, create a pull request at GitHub or email me for more information.
- Honey Silvas
- Brian Silvas
- (Add your name here by contributing!)
For questions, corrections, comments or suggestions, please contact me at: