A flashcards mobile app framework written in Corona SDK and Lua.
You can download a working version of this mobile flashcard app at http://zendey.com.
There is also a web version of this app and its source code is also available on my Github account.
- A working installation of Corona SDK.
Download it at https://coronalabs.com/products/corona-sdk/for free!
- Download the code.
- Download the source code for Flashcards Mobile App to your local computer by clicking the button that says “Download ZIP”.
- Unzip the file to your desktop.
- Open the app.
- Start the Corona Simulator.
- Click File > Open Project, then open the main.lua file.
- You should be able to run the app.
- If you want to add your own flashcards, everything you need is contained in the apps directory. You don’t need to touch the other folders if you don’t want to mess with the source code.
- There are 2 sample apps included.
- apps > my-app (Enabled by default)
- apps > sample-app
- Go to apps > my-app
- Add your word list, images and sounds to apps > my-app > cards.
- Each text file is a category. The text files are tab-separated.
- License key
- Add your license key in googleLicenseKey.txt for the full version of the app and googleLicenseKeyLite.txt for the lite version of the app.
Works on Android, Amazon and Nook. (Should also work in iOS, Windows Phone and Windows with some minor tweaks.)
This is released under the GPL license so feel free to use.
Contributions are most welcome! Fork, create a pull request from GitHub or email me for more information.
- Honey Silvas
- Brian Silvas
- (Add your name here by contributing!)
For questions, corrections, comments or suggestions, please contact me at: